02 July 2009

What Could Be Better?



I'm pretty sure my favorite holiday is the 4th of July. And not because I'm some flag-wavin', G.I. Joe lovin', American flag-still-taped-to-the-antenna-of-my-car-since-2001-and-now-it's-rotting-and-falling-apart kind of guy.

No, it's much simpler than that: Booze and blowin' shit up.

Nothing gets me hotter than alcohol and explosives. And having an excuse to combine the two, all while celebrating juicy, delicious freedom?

Hell, what could be better?

So in honor of the big day, he's a couple of treats, both courtesy of Gizmodo and Gizmodo:

-This is probably the coolest board game ever:



Enigma Battleship Drinking Game?

Yes, please.

-And because there's nothing better than a smarmy drunk, watch this video so that while shit is blowing up all around you on Saturday, you can be THAT guy:



*

And just on the off-chance that I wasn't clear enough, I wholeheartedly support the mixing of things that go "boom" and liquor. Just don't hold me responsible for any missing digits/relatives/relationships, alright? Cool.


More soon.

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment