22 July 2010

The iPad Unboxing

Danielle lent a hand, or two, as usual.

On Saturday, April 3rd, 2010, Apple released the iPad. What's transpired since has been covered far and wide, including here at Artificial Night, so I won't spend too much time talking about the runaway success of the product.

(Even though it was supposed to fail. You know, because--pad. Periods. Women. Yeah.)

Readers of this space know that I fancy myself an amateur photographer. I wind up taking a lot of pictures of technology and food, usually at inopportune times, and my personal iPad unboxing was similarly documented.

Except somehow, I wound up totally forgetting I took the pictures.

But I rediscovered them the other day, and just couldn't resist sharing, so--here they are:

The iPad Unboxing

Check 'em out, give me your feedback, drool if you don't own an iPad yet--whatever makes you happy.


More soon,
JS

No comments:

Post a Comment