08 December 2010

Happy Holidays

Insane Christmas Decorations

In the spirit of the Holiday Season, here are five SIX videos that I can't stop watching:

Blake Griffin's Top 10 Dunks



This was posted on Twitter by--well, I forget. If it was you, sorry. But yeah, it's official, Blake Griffin makes me want to watch basketball. I'm sure he'll get busted for something soon enough, or make some heinous PR move, or give out tainted capons on Christmas Day, but until then, he gets the love.



The Making of the 2011 Chevrolet Volt



This was posted on just about every Tech blog. I don't care though. This is the first new-wave technology car that actually made my eyebrows move. And considering it's a Chevy, well, that's saying something.



Fast Food Sushi by Epic Meal Time



Via @dpante, the Epic Meal Time boys (and girl) have been known to bring the pain. Surely you remember such classics as the Massive Meat Log and the Greasiest Sandwich Ever. Fast Food Sushi continues their reign of terror on our minds and arteries. And I feel really bad saying this, but, um, some of that "sushi" looks really good.



Rudolph (You Don't Have To Put On The Red Light)



Via Devour, this mashup is threatening to become one of my all-time favorite Christmas songs. Pure genius.



North Point's iBand Presents: Christmas Music



This is Devour's latest. I know our collective attention spans are perilously short, but the seven minutes it will take to watch this is so worth it. Just don't tell these guys that iPads are meant to be consumption-only devices. They might not like that.

UPDATED

Fight Club For Senior Citizens



Do I even need to comment on this?


And that's all I've got for now, folks.

Happy Holidays,
JS

No comments:

Post a Comment