13 January 2011

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself

Greetings Artificial Night-ers.

I'd wanted to re-do this space for some time now, and my crushing manic surges finally got the best of me. Armed with the latest in technology and not nearly enough technical know-how, I completed, what I think, is a nice little upgrade to my digital man cave.

I tried to keep some things the same, for continuity's sake, while infusing some new features and colors and themes and other assorted detritus. I'm sure I'll think of something that I forgot to add at a completely inopportune time.

I decided it was time to lose the "Greetings from the Apocalypse!" sub-title. I'm not sure why. I think I just stopped finding it funny.

I hope you enjoy.

By Monday/Tuesday, I'll have a new post up.

Until then, here's a neat video I shot using the 8mm Vintage Camera App:

No comments:

Post a Comment