18 August 2009

Of All The Times To Start A Forest Fire



I know, I know. I've said this before:

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy.

But this time, I really have been. It's crazy season on campus and blogging during the day is literally not an option, and once I'm finally home, I'm doing everything in my power to finish my latest short story so I can get back on the Whitney wagon.

But I felt bad neglecting this spot, so without further pause, here's a bunch of links that I just took twenty minutes out of my day to read, and you should too:

-In light of yet another Favre waffle, here's a Bill Simmons article from '06 about a trip he and his buddies made to Lambeau.

-A major iPhone 3.0 e-mail/search bug will be fixed in 3.1.

-A donut ice cream sandwich? Sure, why not?

-Kerry Rhodes wrote a piece for Yahoo Sports about Twitter.

-Hugh Ryan has a new piece up on I'm From Driftwood. I've got more news about fellow Bennington-ers, but I don't know if I can put it out there yet. Stay tuned though, because it's big.

-Thinking about questioning the future of music? Depending on where you stand in the argument, this may be some powerful evidence.

-New Ghostface Killah is coming. Here's a sampler.

-Felt 3 is coming. With Aesop Rock producing. Here's the first leaked track.

--

Wish I had more time to spend. I'm that busy.


Beat the heat.

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment