07 August 2009

Trailers, Trailers, Trailers

There's a couple (or three) great trailers for upcoming new TV show seasons floating around, and I'm getting tired of looking them up on YouTube/Twitter, so I figured for my sanity and yours, I'd just compile them all here.

-First up, Top Chef Season 6:

Unfortunately, TV.com seems to be the only spot that has this, and for some unknown reason, they won't let me embed the video. Part of me wants to say, "Fuck them," and not give them the traffic, but the clip is too good--looks like Top Chef might be back and ready to rebound from the "Jax Fish House" experiment. And putting it in Las Vegas is smart. It's the new American culinary hot spot, which means lots of great guest judges, and think of all the gambling-themed challenges they'll dream up. And could Jen Z. be any hotter? Anyway, here's the clip.

-Next is Season 2 of Fantasy Factory:



This isn't great television. It's not even as good as Rob & Big was. But there's just something about watching a grown-man act 100% the way most of us, at 16 or 17, said we'd act if we had money when we became an adult. And I'm taking copious notes now so when the E True Hollywood Story of Rob Dyrdek premieres, I won't be caught off-guard.

-Last is Season 2 of Nitro Circus:



I don't even watch Nitro Circus. I just think this trailer is amazing. My two favorite parts? Knoxville's laugh at the 1:11 mark and Bam Margera's answer to the question, "You scared?" at the 1:20 mark. Good song too. I think that's the song I want playing when Danielle and I make our entrance at the wedding reception.


More soon.

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment