05 June 2009

The Apple Shot



With the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference set to being on Monday, rumors about OS 3.0 and the new iPhone and more quietly so, Snow Leopard, have began to reach a fever pitch.

There's been plenty of the good, the bad, and the ugly--if I allow myself to look at one more blurry picture/re-creation of a phone that nobody has gotten their hands on yet, I might snap, I swear--but I decided to round up some of the best previews/apps/and just overall Apple-ness that I've found lately, because really, who isn't excited?

*

via iLounge: This is a "report card" style list of the "20 new iPhone features that virtually everyone wants," or at the very least, Jeremy Horwitz. While I agree with most of the list, #20 is my #1--true multitasking. Push Notification is sure to be sweet, but true multitasking would just take it to the next level.

via The Green Room Blog: This could probably be considered a report card as well, just with a better design, courtesy of Remy. Bonus points for color-coding the likelihood of each feature.

via The iPhone Blog: After two rundowns of features, this beast needs a name, right? iPhone Video sounds right to me.

via Cult of Mac: Not interested in making the switch to the new iPhone right off the bat, but worried that your already year-old iPhone 3G won't make it another year? The solution is simple--make your iPhone warranty work for you.

via Cult of Mac: Regardless of what iPhone you settle on, there's one and only one app you need: Flight Control. This will be the best 99 cents you spend in the App Store, I promise.

*

There's plenty of other rumors/info/blurry pictures out there, so feel free to hit me up with anything you find that's worthy of my attention.


More soon.

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment