23 March 2009

How You Doing In Your Meat Bracket?

Paul Lukas is one of my favorite writers on ESPN's Page 2. If you're a sports fan and you don't check his Uni Watch column, you're missing something special, honestly. Sometimes he strays from his norm--obsessive-compulsive reports and findings on sports uniforms--and even then, he rarely misses the mark. His most recent:

Bracket Mania: Meat Is Very Good

I've got to admit--March Madness doesn't really do it for me. I'll watch later in the tourney as the storylines become a bit more solidified, but right now I've got enough sports (Rangers/Yankess Spring Training/Offseason Football signings) to worry about. One thing I do like is meat. And this column is up there with the Bacon Explosion in terms of meat-uniqueness.

Don't read it if you're hungry though.

Or if you haven't bought the "BBQ Pro" app yet. Damn.

Also, be sure to check Lukas's non-ESPNified blog Uni Watch.


More Soon,

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment