27 March 2009

Not Sure How To Feel About This

Just saw this on iLounge, via AppleInsider:

In the latest move aimed at helping Apple clear inventory of iPhone 3Gs ahead of new models anticipated this spring, AT&T retail stores are now offering some customers early upgrades to the Apple handset at subsidized pricing.

14 months seems to be the new upgrade point, not 24, although the article says that even that's not written in stone, so a longtime customer might be able to wiggle out even sooner.

Being that I JUST bought out of my contract with Big Red to get the 3G, this kind of pisses me off. Luckily, Danielle's contract is up in June, so maybe it will be just in time to test out the new iPhone, while I think up a sob story to get them to let me upgrade, if the new phone is that much better.

But from the details that have been floating around, it doesn't seem that much better.

Rain's coming again. Good thing I got my 2 mile bike ride in when I got home from work.


More soon,

JS



No comments:

Post a Comment