05 May 2009

In Order To Proceed

The following is photographic evidence of two major events that occured last night. These pictures have not been altered in any way. Actually, they have, but that's besides the point.

-First:



Homemade Gyro. Use this recipe, courtesy of Alton Brown, and you won't go wrong. This is the second time making it, and it was even better this time around. Make sure to buy feta cheese though--for some reason the recipe doesn't list it in the ingredients. And make extra tzatziki. I put some on today's turkey sandwich.

-Second:


Phase I of the 2nd edit of Whitney is complete. To kickstart the writing process, I'll be transfering the edits to the computer files. I've got an idea for a new chapter (based on a pencil) and then I'm going to work on a timeline. I've got to get the character's backstories down. I need to know where they've been. None of it will make it to the book, but I've come to the point where I need this information in order to proceed.


More soon.

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment