03 April 2009

More Yuppiedom

This picture was promised a couple of days ago:



That's my bike--Trek 7000. Light as fuck and pretty sharp looking too.

That's all I've got for now--enjoying Friday night by watching the Yankees exhibition game against the Cubs. New Stadium looks great. I'm debating Stubhub-ing some tickets for the home opener. Would cost some coin, but c'mon--home opener in the new park? That's most likely the only Yankee stadium I will ever see opened in my lifetime.

I'm talking myself into this shit.

Oh--so I got more of Whitney edited. Will do 5 more chapters or so tonight. I'm playing with some ideas on how to get Whitney out there to the blog world. Is there interest in seeing snippets? Maybe even of new stuff as it comes along?

Just a thought--back to the Yanks.


Be good.

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment